Monday, June 13, 2016

Random Ramblings or Total Madness?

I'll let you decide for yourselves. This will officially be my first attempt at blogging, and it would only be fair to warn you that there will be many stops and detours as I travel from point A to B. Some may be amusing, some possibly confusing, and others that may lead you to believe that I may have ADHD.

I wanted to make several blogs in the past. One about reviewing my dad's old comic books, one about music and movies, and another about some comic strips that I was working on. Instead of managing numerous blogs about all of these topics, I think it would be easier and more entertaining (Hopefully) if I just threw all of them up against this wall and see what sticks.

Some of the blogs will be reviews of comics, movies, music, and anything random that I come across. I will be rating these on a beard scale system. To make it easy I will rate them on a scale of four beards, four being the best of course. I would like to make a beard scale showing the length of the beard getting longer the better the review. That will give me yet another project to tackle, but I think it would be fun.

I am planing on getting two Valiant Comic reviews done by Wednesday. They will be for Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #8 and The Adventures of Archer and Armstrong #4. After that the randomness and possible madness will be unleashed on the masses, for better or worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment